Some helpful hints to remember when planning your wedding day include:
- Select wedding hair styles and bridal makeup at least four months prior to the event.
- Search the Internet, or our hair stylist’s portfolios, for hair styles that match your desired look. Seek out images that fit your personality and complement the style of your dress.
- Bring photographs with you to your appointment, and explain the parts of the styles that you are drawn to. Be prepared to alert your stylist to any elements of the styles that you might want to avoid.
- Imagine yourself in every aspect of your wedding day – from walking down the aisle to dancing the night away. Select a style that can withstand the activities, weather, and accent your outfit.
- Remember that all hair styles differ depending on the texture, length, and condition of your hair. Be sure to ask questions and clarify what your inspiration is.
If you have any questions as you get ready for your wedding, please contact us at (480) 568-3909 or use our contact form to speak with our expert team today.
Day-Of Tips & Tricks
Wash your hair as you normally would, just make sure to arrive with it dry. This will enable us to create your style so you can leave fresh and ready for your big event. Also, in order to avoid messing up your beautiful updos, we advise your bridal party to wear button-down shirts to preserve your hairstyle. If you are not sure whether you would like an on-location service or would like to meet us in our salon, just reach out and we will be happy to give you more advice.